Wednesday 25 May 2011

Girls' Night Out at Cafe M

I'm SO excited for this event at Cafe M at TheMUSEUM in downtown Kitchener!  Recently TheMUSEUM renovated their cafe and have renamed it Cafe M.  Along with this they are launching a series of evening events at Cafe M and one of them is called "Girls Night Out" and is an evening of card making with me!  Bring your friends and enjoy a night out socializing and being creative.

Here are the details: 
When: Friday, June 17th
Time: 7:00pm (but doors open at 6:30pm)\
Where: Cafe M at theMUSEUM on King St. in Kitchener
Cost: $10 for 2 projects

Space is limited for this event so please RSVP to Melissa soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...