Monday 17 October 2011

Super Cute....

My neighbour is due with her second child this week so we got together on Friday to put together a baby announcement card.  What we came up with is SUPER CUTE and I think I may just have to use the same design in March when my second arrives : )

Here's the outside of the card:

Super Cute Birth Announcement
Isn't it so sweet!  Her colour combination is Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo and Pool Party.  We used some stamps from the "Nursery Necessitities" set (which is now retired).  The empty green space will eventually be filled with a picture of the baby.

Could be a card on it's own
  I thought the sailboat would fit perfectly with the "Under the Sea" theme of the nursery and the sails allowed us to incorporate all the colours to tie the whole card together.


We were guessing a little bit here on a name and date, which are yet to be determined...but I would bet money that the 18th will in fact be the day : )  While not pictured here, the interior of the card will contain all the "nitty gritty" details.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...