Tuesday 10 January 2012

Another Sneak Peek

Here's another sneak peek from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.  I absolutely LOVE this Designer Series Paper, "Everyday Enchantment".  It is so pretty and the colour combinations can't be beat.  This is another pretty simple card with lots of sponging ink on paper to give it a bit of an aged look.  I also used the oval from the Designer Frames Embossing folders (you can earn these FREE with a $60 purchase during Sale-a-bration!).    I'll be doing this card tonight at my Make and Take class....super simple but really pretty.



Here's an inside look at the card.  I used another Sale-a-bration stamp, from the "Fresh Vintage" set,  in here to create a little bit of interest.



Here are the details for the supplies I used:

Stamp Sets:  Three Little Words, Fresh Vintage (Sale-a-bration 2012)

Papers:  Everyday Enchantment (SAB 2012), Soft Suede CS, Very Vanilla CS

Inks:  Soft Suede (for sponging all the papers),  Calypso Coral


Embellishments and Accessories:  Chantilly Lace Ribbon,  Calypso Coral Organza Ribbon (SAB 2012),  Designer Frames Textured Embossing Folder.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...