Wednesday 25 January 2012

Everyday Enchantment for SSC 239

I really liked the sketch that the ladies over at Stamping 411 put out this week.  Be sure to head over there and see what the design team and others have come up with.

I waffled back and forth trying to decide what to do for it and finally decided to go with a monochromatic look.  I wouldn't really say it's my "style" but I'm happy with the result.  What do you think?

Everyday Enchantment Thanks for SSC 239
 The colour scheme is Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla.  I used, again, almost exclusively Sale-a-bration product with the exception of the scallop punch, pearls and sentiment. 



It's actually a relatively simple card...the bow took me the longest to make it look right.  To learn how to make a bow like this head over to Stamping 411 and look through the tutorials along the side bar....very helpful!


Here are all the details:

Stamp Sets:  Fresh Vintage (SAB 2012), Thank You Kindly

Inks and Paper:  Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB 2012), Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla

Accessories and Embellishments:  Designer Frames Textured Embossing Folders (SAB 2012), 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Basic Pearls, Calypso Coral organza ribbon (SAB 2012).

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Laura -- this is gorgeous! Love how you offset the tags and that bow with the pearl is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week! Blessigns, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colors, andyour bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning....especially that big loopy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also struggled with this one a bit. I think you made a gorgeous vintage feeling card! thanks so much for joining us this week over on stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...