Thursday 5 January 2012

A Fresh Start Thank You

After my "Fresh Start" baby card adventure last night I had a bunch of scraps left over that I wanted to use up this morning.  I also wanted to get a head start on "thank you" cards that I suspect I may be needing soon.  Here's what I came up with this morning....a slight variation on the sketch I used in my last post.



It is a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" square card with a heart sticking off the top.  Here are the details:

Stamp Sets:  Baby Prints, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper:  Pear Pizazz CS, Island Indigo CS, Blushing Bride CS, Whisper White CS, Riding Hood Red CS, Twitterpated DSP

Inks:  Island Indigo

Accessories:  Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Hearts Framelits

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...