Tuesday 10 January 2012

Masculine Birthday Card for TSoT

Just a quick post tonight....it's 12:30 and WAY past my bedtime.  I decided to use the Try Stamping on Tuesday sketch for some inspiration tonight.  I've had some requests for "masculine" birthday cards at my classes so I put this one together for tomorrow evening's class.  First the sketch:

TSOT Sketch 47

Masculine Birthday for TSOT

It's super simple to put together but I like the effect.

Stamp Sets:  Circle Circus, Best Dad Ever

Papers:  Crumb Cake CS, Pocket full of Posies DSP, Subtles (Baja Breeze) DSP, Whisper White CS

Inks:  Crumb Cake

Accessories:  None.....but lots of distressed edges.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. The simplicity of this card is what makes it stand out. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...