Thursday 12 January 2012

More Fresh Vintage Thanks

I went to visit a good friend and fellow demonstrator tonight.  She shared some of the projects that she has been working on recently and I wanted to share this one with you.  It is very similar to a card that I posted last evening but I really like her version of it.  So thank you, CB, for the inspiration!



Isn't it pretty?!  I really like the simplicity of it.  Here are the details:

Stamp Sets:  Note of Thanks, Fresh Vintage (SAB 2012)

Paper:  Pool Party CS,  Poppy Parade CS, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB 2012), Very Vanilla CS

Inks:  Soft Suede, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade

Big Shot tools:  Pennants Bigz Die, Circles #2 Bigz Die,  Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing folder.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...