Thursday 5 January 2012

On a Roll

It's amazing what having a little time away from full-time childcare does for one's creativity.  My husband has been on holidays this week and has been entertaining my son which frees me up to "play"!  It's great.  Here's a card that I did today with my upcoming Make and Take in mind:


Twitterpated and Bordering on Romance

I had more fun with my new stuff today...."Bordering on Romance" set, Twitterpated DSP, the Adorning Accents Edgelits dies and Embossing folders, and more sparkles!  Need I say more?!!!  Yes, more sparkles in a bottle....red this time.  Fantastic!

Here's a close-up of the water-colouring I did with my blender pens:
Water colouring with Blender Pens
Finally, I took one of the little Twitterpated buttons and tied some Island Indigo Baker's Twine through the holes to finish off the sentiment.
Cute buttons

Here are all the details:

Stamp sets:  Bordering on Romance, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper:  Baja Breeze CS, Island Indigo CS, Riding Hood Red CS, Whisper White CS, Twitterpated DSP

Inks:  Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz, Basic Black

Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Twitterpated buttons, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon,  Adorning Accents Edgelits dies and Embossing folder.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...