Tuesday 17 January 2012

"Quilted" Birthday

A dear friend of mine is celebrating her birthday tomorrow and I want to share the card I made for her.  I wanted to try something for her that I've been meaning to do for a while....."quilting".  Here is the result.


I took little squares of Everyday Enchantment and adhered them to a scrap of paper before running it through the Big Shot using my Top Note Bigz die.  I then gave it some texture by running the quilted piece through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Textured Embossing folder.  It's hard to see the texture on here but I really liked the result. 

Here are the rest of the details:

Stamp sets:  Elementary Elegance  (SAB 2012)

Papers: Everyday Enchantment DSP  (SAB 2012), Pool Party CS, Soft Suede CS, Very Vanilla CS

Inks:  Soft Suede

Other:  Pool Party ruffled ribbon,  Curly Label punch, Modern Label punch, Top Note Bigz Die, Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...