Monday 2 January 2012

Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek

Wow! Is it January already? It FINALLY looks like winter around here thanks to a pretty good dump of snow last evening and throughout the day today. We spent Christmas with my parents up at their place near Georgian Bay and it was the first green Christmas that I can EVER remember there.

My sister-in-law celebrated her birthday just before Christmas and I wanted to share the card I made for her. It uses all new Sale-a-bration products. I LOVE Sale-a-bration! For every $60 you spend you earn FREE product....contact me to learn more or check out http://lauragardiner.stampinup.net/ for more details.

I'm really liking the new stamp sets and designer series paper in the Sale-a-bration catalogue....some great colour combinations. I'm really looking forward to creating more this week with stuff from the new Occasions Mini as well!

Alright...enough already, here's the card:





Aren't the colours gorgeous!  I especially like the organza ribbon.  So pretty!  To dress up the inside I stamped some of the itty-bitty butterflies that are part of this stamp set in various colours.


Stayed tuned for more sneak peeks and projects for my class next week.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...