Tuesday 17 January 2012

Silhouettes for PP78

The Paper Players Challenge for this week is a colour challenge:  Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizazz.  Great colours!  I decided to use a new-to-me stamp set, Pocket Silhouettes, for this one to create a simple card that could be used for any occasion.  Here it is:


Super simple....here are the details:

Stamp sets:  Pocket Silhouettes

Papers:  Blushing Bride CS, Calypso Coral CS, Whisper White CS, Twitterpated DSP

Inks:  Pear Pizazz, Calypso Coral

Embellishments:  1/8" Organza Ribbon -- Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade (SAB 2012), Everyday Enchantment Brads (SAB 2012)

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, this is one of my favorite sets and it looks so pretty on these panels! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players and using my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the triptych look of your panels and that stamp set looks beautiful in LeAnne's colors! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAura, I just love how you used this set. This is one set that I wish I used more often and this is wonderful inspiration. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...