Wednesday 25 April 2012

Going, going, gone...

Just a quick post tonight.  I've been working on getting Thank You cards made over the last few days and I'd like to share one with you.  I "cased" this one from Dawn (a fellow demonstrator). 


I like the monochromatic look of this card and it was pretty simple to do.  Here are the particulars:

Stamp sets:  All Packed for Baby (Occasions Mini), Many Thanks

Cardstock:  Calypso Coral and Whisper White

Ink:  Calypso Coral

Accessories:  Calypso Coral ribbon (SAB 2012)

On another note, be sure to check out Stampin' Up's Retired Lists on my webiste (click here).  As SU transitions to a new catalogue format MANY items are being discontinued and some are discounted up to 70%!  The lists are long and there are some surprises on there....but don't worry the ink pads are being reconfigured and you will still be able to get your favourite colours...whew!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...