Friday 27 April 2012

"Saying goodbye..."

"...going away.  Seems like goodbye is such a hard thing to say."  (The Muppets Take Manhattan).   That's the first thing that came to mind when I was thinking of a title for this post : )

I'm always disappointed when the retired stamp list comes out from Stampin' Up!  This year many of my favourite stamps sets (in fact, most of my stamp sets) are being retired.  So, the next few posts, will feature some of these sets. 

Today's post features "For All you Do".  I got this set when I became a demonstrator as part of my kit.  I used it for my first few classes and workshops, so I am particularly attached to this set.  Here's what I came up with last night:

For All you Do...thanks

Really quite a simple card to put together.  I love this colour combination and wish that I had "discovered" Poppy Parade before a couple of months ago!  It just didn't "grab" me right away but now I don't want it to go!!! 

Here are the details:

Stamp sets:  "For All You Do", "Pocket Silhouettes"  (both retiring sets)

Ink:  Poppy Parade (retiring), Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze

Paper:  Poppy Parade, Whisper White and Baja Breeze card stock

Accessories, etc:  Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder, Poppy Parade 1/2" Stiched Poly-Ribbon (retiring), Silver Brads

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...