Wednesday 30 May 2012

Just Believe

I love the stamp set "Just Believe" but I've always wondered what to do with the stamp in it that says "Some things have to be believed to be seen".   Well this week I found a use for it.  My aunt, for the past number of years, has had severe back pain to such an extent that she's had surgery to try to correct the problem.  Even with that she was still having a lot of problems sitting, standing or walking and the pain was still very severe.  This week, thanks to her belief and faith in Jesus Christ and lots of prayer, she was miraculously healed!!!!!   She, obviously, is thrilled and we are rejoicing with her.  So when I sat down to create a card to send to her this saying leapt out at me.


Some things have to be believed!!!

Isn't it pretty?!  I used 3 of the new In-Colours from Stampin' Up!; Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple.  I love how they work together.


Interior...rejoicing!

For the interior I selectively coloured (with my brand new Stampin' Write In-Colour markers) both the flowers and the sentiment.  The sentiment comes from a retired Christmas set called "Star Studded Season" and I thought was perfect for this occasion.

Here are all the details:

Stamp Sets:  Just Believe, Star Studded Season (retired)

Paper:  Whisper White, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple

Ink:  Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple

Other:  Tulips Textured Embossing Folder, Curly Label punch, sponges

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...