Friday 1 June 2012

It's here...

...the BRAND NEW 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalogue!!!!  I always love this time of year when the new catalogue goes live.  I don't know what it is about new catalogues but there's always a sense of excitement surrounding them.   Like when I was a kid and the Sears WishBook came out.  I spent hours poring over the toy section every year.....now it's stamps and paper and ribbon.....you get the idea.

Be sure to check out the new catalogue (click on the link on the sidebar) and if you're in the KW area on Tuesday, June 5th come out to my Catalogue Launch Party.  Drop me a line to let me know if you're able to make it.

To whet your appetite here is another card made with 2012-2014 In Colours.....Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals:



Aren't they so pretty?!!   This is the first year that I've loved all the In Colours right away.  I like how the work so well together and with the other Stampin' Up colours.  I know I will be using all of them a lot.  If that wasn't enough, the new Firm Foam Stamp Pads are AMAZING!  I know I've said it before but you've got to check them out for yourself.

Again, if you haven't yet RSVP'd for Tuesday, June 5th, it's not too late yet.  Come out a get your new catalogue and make a couple of projects too. 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...