Friday 10 August 2012

Simple Anniversary

How time flies!  Today is my 10th wedding anniversary!!!!  It's really hard to believe that I've been married for a decade : )  We don't have much planned to celebrate as we've just returned from a 5 week trek across the continent (Ontario to Vancouver Island and back) with a 3 year old and a 4 month old.  Having a night in a hotel doesn't have the same appeal when you've been out of your own bed for that long : )  My brother and his wife have graciously agreed to babysit while we go out to supper tonight. 

I also haven't made my husband an anniversary card....what's that saying about the cobbler's children going without shoes?  Yeah, that's kind of what happens here with cards.  So in place of my own card I'm going to post the one my sister-in-law made for us that arrived in the mail yesterday.

Simple Anniversary card

I love how she used the butterflies.  I find that this Elegant Butterfly punch is very versatile and I know that my SIL likes it to add interest to cards too.  She doesn't have a Big Shot so this is a nice way to add some depth.  Such a simple card but so pretty.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary Laura! 10yrs is amazing! Hope you have a wonderful time :D

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...