Friday 26 October 2012

Blooming with Kindness Stamp Sale

Here's a card that I did a few weeks ago when planning a technique's class.  We were working on masking and I created a bouquet of mums using the flower from the "Blooming With Kindness" stamp set.


The stamp really is so pretty!  The whole stamp set is great actually!  You can now purchase just this flower stamp as an individual stamp!  Stampin' Up has made a number of stamps from sets available for purchase individually as well as some never before seen stamps.  Click here or on the 24/7 icon on the side to see what's available.

And, if single stamps wasn't exciting enough you can purchase them as well as all of Stampin' Up's stamp sets, background stamps and personalised stamps for 15% OFF on Monday, October 29th!!!!  What a great deal!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...