Wednesday 3 October 2012

Butterfly Thank You

The card I'm sharing with you tonight is one that I CASE'd from an issue of Stampin' Success (Stampin' Up's demonstrator magazine).  I really liked the colour combination and the simplicity of this card.  I did this card at my September Make and Take and it was very easy.



I used the Simply Scored tool to create a little more interest in the top right corner.  The Simply Scored tool is a great way to add a little "embossing" without having the Big Shot.


The Papillion Potpourri set is so pretty and the coordinating punch is just great!

Here are the rest of the details:

Stamp Sets:  Papillion Potpourri, Itty Bitty Banners

Ink and Paper:  Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White

Accessories:  Simply Scored tool, Delicate Doilies Sizzix die, Bitty Banners Framelits, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Pool Party Baker's Twine, 1' Circle Punch

Stayed tuned for my 100th post and Blog Candy!  Become a follower of my blog to be eligible.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I had fun making this card with you. I liked that it was very simple for my friend, but not so simple that it would be too easy and boring. Does that make sense?

    And pretty colours. I really like the blue shades :D

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...