Friday 19 October 2012

New Clearance Items and Blog Candy Winner

A quick post to let you know about some great new deals to be found on Stampin' Up's clearance rack.  Some favourites like Naturals Ivory envelopes, the old "mat pack", Simply Scrappin' kits, lots of ribbon and many more items can be found at deep discounts.  Check it out on my demonstrator website http://lauragardiner.stampinup.net .  You can place your order online or directly through me.

And....drum roll please....the winner of my very first blog candy giveaway is.....

CARLY!!!!
 
Thank you to everyone who became a follower of my blog this week.  I really appreciate the support!  I hope you continue to follow me and tell your friends about Idlewood Cards.

I used random.org to randomly generate a winner for this giveaway.  Congratulations to Carly!  I will be in touch with you to arrange to get your blog candy out to you.
 
Stay tuned for more cards soon.
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...