Wednesday 24 October 2012

Owl Occasions For You

I'm really behind in my blog postings!  It's just been one of those week's where I hardly get a chance to sit down let alone to any blogging.  So, I'll keep this short and sweet tonight.   This is a card that I made a couple of month's ago for my brother and his wife to go with a housewarming gift.



 Isn't it cute?!  I purchased Stampin' Up's "Owl Occasions" stamp set on a whim but I have to say, I'm really glad I did.  It's so much fun to play with and offers a lot of possibilities.....just wait until I use it for Christmas!

Here are the details of the supplies I used:

Stamp Sets:  Owl Occasions, Itty Bitty Banners

Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Whisper White and International Bazaar DSP

Ink:  Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade

Accessories: Bitty Banners Framelits

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this stamp set. I desperately need it lol. Another beautiful card Laura. You're so talented!

    xo Alex

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...