Wednesday 28 November 2012

Masked Ornament

Wow!  Am I ever backlogged on my card sharing on my blog here.  I've been left wondering this week where November has gone and how I'm going to get through December in one piece.  I'm sure many of you are feeling the same way.

It is beginning to feel like winter here and I'm excited about that!  I am one of those (rare) people in my part of my province that actually LOVES it when it snows.  The more the better in my mind....as long as I don't have to drive in it!  Maybe that comes from growing up in a place that traditionally gets a ton of snow.

Saturday morning was so fantastic because we had about 3 inches fall overnight....almost as much as we had all last winter!  My 3 1/2 year old was SO excited he was out the door in his bare feet and jammies ready to make snow angels at 8 am!!!!

Anyway, I'll stop at that or I'll start to rant about those who don't like snow living in a country/province where it snows.....yikes!  There I go....

Right.   Here's a card:


This is a follow-up to my last post and was inspired by my friends at my last Technique's class.  I like the simplicity of it.  It's super-simple for anyone to make this card.  All you need is Stampin' Up's Ornament Punch, Whisper White card stock, some ink, sponge daubers and a Christmas stamp.  I also used Dazzling Diamonds and my Simply Scored tool to add a little more "flavour" .

Here's what I used:

Ink: Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green

Stamps:  Greetings of the Season

Other:  Ornament Punch, Dazzling Diamonds (with Heat and Stick powder and a heat gun), Simply Scored scoring tool.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...