Sunday 4 November 2012

Mickey Mouse Birthday

One of our neighbour's turned 1 this week!  His birthday party is today and the theme is Mickey Mouse.  I couldn't resist pulling out my circles and creating a little Mickey silhouette for his card!


Isn't it cute?!  I love the "Mickey" colours too....Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White.   I really like the little party hat especially.  I used my Pennant punch and Red Glimmer paper to do it and topped it with the little "star" from the "Pennant Parade" stamp set.  Here's a look at the inside:




We're off to his party right now so I'll have to be quick with the details:

Ink: Real Red, Basic Black

Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Red glimmer paper

Stamp Sets: Friendly Phrases, Pennant Parade, Occasions Alphabet

Other:  Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Circles Bigz Die, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Pennant Punch, Real Red 1/8" Grosgrain ribbon

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...