Tuesday 5 February 2013

Butterfly in the sky

Here is the second of four cards that we did the other night at my "Sale-a-bration Soiree".  I CASE'd this card from one I saw on Pinterest.  You can follow me on Pinterest to see this card....click on the icon on the sidebar to link to my Pinterest page.

I was SO excited when I saw the new "Bitty Butterfly" punch in Stampin' Up's Spring Catalogue.   I already loved the Butterfly punch and Papillion Potpourri stamp set and this, of course, goes perfectly with both. 




The other stamp set I used on this card is another one of my favourites, "Itty Bitty Phrases".  Right now you can get this stamp set FREE through Sale-a-bration.  Contact me for more details or to place an order.

Here are the card details:

Stamp Set:  Papillion Potpourri, Itty Bitty Phrases

Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, 

Paper: Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Patio Party DSP

Tools:  Butterfly Punch,  Bitty Butterfly Punch, Dotted Scallop Edge Punch, Simply Scored, Fancy Fan TIEF and Bitty Banners Framelits

Other:  Glue Dots, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...