Wednesday 9 October 2013

Six-Sided Grunge

Have I mentioned how much I love Stampin' Up's "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set yet?  Well, I do!  It's just so much fun to use.  If you don't have it, it is a MUST have.  It's so versatile!

Here's my latest creation using it along with Stampin' Up's "Six-Sided Sampler" stamp set:


So fun! The colour combination:  Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, Soft Sky and Tangerine Tango: if fun and fresh and is appropriate for any recipient!

Want to get in on more Stampin' Up fun?  Whether it's to get a great discount, meet new people or to support your habit, becoming a demonstrator is always a good idea!  Join my team from now until Oct. 21, 2013 for ONLY $25!!!!!  Click on the image below or contact me for more information.
Join my team for only $25.  Click on the image and go to "Join the Fun" for more details!
Also, check out Stampin' Up's new WEEKLY DEALS!  25% (that's 45% if you're a demonstrator)  off great products every week.  Check back each Tuesday for more great deals.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...