Wednesday 5 March 2014

Retro Peaceful Petals

I have a problem.  I LOVE Stampin' Up's Designer Series Paper (DSP) but I just can't bring myself to use it!  I've had this problem for a while now but it's become worse since I became a Stampin' Up demonstrator in 2010!   Now I purchase it thinking, "I've just got to have this so I can share it with others"...but then I can't bring myself to cut up one of those gorgeous 12 x 12 sheets, so it sits in my office, unused!  Does anyone else have this problem?

I've had enough....this gorgeous DSP is meant to be used and shared!  So, here goes....I cut up one sheet of Retro Fresh DSP this evening (after a failed attempt....see previous post) and created a card.  Yay!



 I'm hoping this is the first step in my recovery process!  I'm determined to use up my DSP before Stampin' Up's next catalogue launches in June.  Then I'll have a really good excuse to purchase NEW DSP...I'll have to replenish my stock....lol : )

Thoughts?  Would you add more texture?  Round all the corners?  I'm interested to hear what you would change or leave the same.

Here are all the details:

Stamp Sets:  Peaceful Petals (Occasions 2014).

Ink and Card Stock:  Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Black StazOn Ink, Retro Fresh DSP.

Other:  Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon, Banners Framelits, Corner Round Punch.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...