Tuesday 15 April 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up!

I don't know about you but I just can't get it together with scrapbooking!  Card-making, yes!  I can make a project in a few minutes and then move on.  Scrapbooking just isn't my thing.  I tried when my son was born...I've got 6 beautiful pages of the first 2 weeks of his life.....he'll be 5 in a month!  I just don't have the organizational skills or time to be able to the medium justice!

So when Stampin' Up announced today that it is partnering with "Project Life" to launch a new, simplified way to document memories I was intrigued.  I didn't know anything about Project Life or what it was about but as I listened to Becky Higgins describe it I knew this was for me!  I can't wait to get my own package : )

For those familiar with Project Life this is AUTHENTIC PROJECT LIFE PRODUCT, NOW IN EXCLUSIVE STAMPIN' UP! COLOURS AND DESIGN!!!!  Woohoo!!!!

Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r8r2VmVJ2Zk



I'm so excited!!!!  As a demonstrator I can order this on April 21st.....if you want to become a demonstrator contact me today and I'll guide you through the process.  Otherwise, you can order this beginning May 1st!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...