Thursday 5 June 2014

It's a "work of art"

It's that time of year again.....

Stampin' Up!'s 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue is now LIVE!  WOOHOO!  Check out the link on the side to view it or, even better come out to my 4th Annual Catalogue Launch Party on June 17th to get your own, glossy copy : )

Check out my newest creation using the "Work of Art" stamp set, new Moonlight Designer Series Paper Pack and new In-Colours.



I'll admit, I've had these products for a few weeks now and I just got them out today!  How bad is that?  I know....it's bad.   Especially since the new In-Colours are A-MAZ-ING!!!!  I'm loving "Lost Lagoon".....this is my new Baja Breeze!  And those "dots".....that's a stamp!  I know!  SO fun!

Right....time to get back to my stamping space : )

Supplies you'll need to make this card:

Stamp sets:  Work of Art

Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Smoky Slate

Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Moonlight DSP Pack, Whisper White

Other:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Smoky Slate 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...