Thursday 9 October 2014

Something "old", something "new"

I've been having a lot of fun using old and new product recently.  One of my favourite "new" products is one of the 2014-2015 In-Colours, Lost Lagoon.   The "Endless Wishes" stamp set is my "old" product for this card.  I got this set last year but it is in this year's Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue.  Yay!   It's so easy to use....and for those who read this blog often, you know that's important to me!  Here's what I came up with:

Easy Endless Wishes card


Isn't it so pretty?!  I love the look created by the "All is Calm" washi tape and paper doily.  The rhinestones add a little sparkle.  Super simple and super pretty!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...