Monday 6 October 2014

Stamping again with Ornamental Pine

Happy Belated World-Cardmaking Day!  I had the privilege of spending this past Friday evening and part of Saturday stamping with some friends at Stampin' Up! Canada's Fall Conference.  It was held only 5 minutes from my house!

So nice!

It's been quite a while since I've done any stamping but a day with other crafty people got the creative juices flowing again.  Getting FREE stamp sets certainly helped too :)  I love being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up!  They sure know how to spoil us!  And I still have $20 in FREE stuff to come!  Woohoo!

Spoiled by Stampin' Up!

I figured I'd better start using all this stuff I've been amassing!  I'd been looking at the "Ornamental Pine" stamp set in the Holiday Catalogue but hadn't ordered it yet!  I'm sure glad I didn't : )

It's such a pretty set and super simple to create a pretty card with.

Ornamental Pine stamp set

I chose a classic Christmas colour combo for this card, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler.  I broke out my Project Life by Stampin' Up framelits to frame the sentiment and added some sparkle with my little bottle of Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details.  To get the texture in the background I used the Woodgrain TIEF right on my card base.  Simple and pretty!

Let's hope I can keep the momentum going!

Happy Stamping!

P.S.  If you'd like to learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator contact me or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...