Friday 28 November 2014

Day 12: Wonderful Wreath

When I saw the "Wondrous Wreath" stamp set in Stampin' Up's Holiday catalogue I knew it was one I was going to "have" to have!  When it arrived I realized it was even better than I imagined.  It's a "2-step" stamping set.  Usually that means I've got to pull out my stamp-a-ma-jig and try to line things up.  Generally getting frustrated in the process.  Because "Wondrous Wreath" is a photopolymer set it is TOTALLY clear AND it has nifty little tabs on it to aid in lining up the layered stamping!

I stamped 3 layers on this wreath....the Old Olive "base", Mossy Meadow darker leaves, and Cherry Cobbler holly berries.   All without my Stamp-a-ma-jig!  Yay!


To add a little more texture and "step-up" my card, I coloured some Pearl Basic Jewels with my Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities and then put them on some of the stamped holly berries.

Colour your Pearl Basic Jewels with Blendabilities to "step-up" your card
Click here to see Day 11 of the "Twelve Days of Christmas Cards".

Happy Stampin'

P.S. Place an order with me before November 30th and receive FREE shipping on your entire order :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...