Tuesday 18 November 2014

Day Eight: Work of Art Wreath

Today was a great day to hole up inside and do some stamping.  It was really blustery here and very cold!  I'm not sure how I feel about -21C with windchill but I am loving the snow.  

For today's card I turned to an "everyday" stamp set, "Work of Art".  By alternating the small "smudge" using Mossy Meadow and Old Olive you can create a really pretty wreath.  




Add some holly berries by using Candy dots (I used the Cherry Cobbler from the Regals set).

Again, a super-easy card that doesn't use any punches or the Big Shot.

Click here to check out yesterday's Twelve Days of Christmas Cards post.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...