Wednesday 19 November 2014

Day Nine: Seasonally Scattered

Scattered.....that's a great word for today!

Wednesday is my busy day!  You know that day of the week when you feel like you have to do everything.

You know that one when you've got dishes EVERYWHERE and there are toys EVERYWHERE and you'll be lucky to have breakfast cleaned up before supper starts because you're just running from one thing to the next?   That's today!

Of course, it doesn't help that I don't organize myself ahead of time and I self-indulge by lying in my warm bed in the morning instead of getting up.

You'd think I'd learn right?

Nope!

I do it EVERY week!

What's the definition of insanity again?

....better not go there :)

So I needed to make a quick card for today's post because I didn't have one ready ahead of time (of course).   The Seasonally Scattered stamp set is PERFECT for a quick (and pretty) card!



Add a little "All is Calm" DSP and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punched border and you've got a pretty little card.

I can't wait to play with this stamp set more.  There are so many possibilities!

Click here to see yesterday's Twelve Days of Christmas Cards post.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...