Day Seven: Variations on a Theme

Happy Monday!  It's another snowy morning here in my corner of the world and the kids are loving it!  There's not quite enough here to build a snow fort yet but I think some snowmen will be built after school : )  Isn't it pretty?!

The view from my window this morning

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I get to decide my work hours and schedule.  Sweet!  I really enjoy running what I call "Make and Takes" for my friends and customers.  A group of ladies come by house to make cards and take them home.    It's very fun!

Sometimes people have to cancel last minute and I'm left with a whole bunch of pre-cut card templates to use up.  I was cleaning some of these up a few weeks ago and created two different Christmas cards to use up the supplies I cut in the spring.

Card 1:
I used Festival of Trees and some Frosted Sequins for this card.   


Card 2:
Use different colours on the Wondrous Wreath stamps to create pretty wreaths.

Personally I like Card 1 better.  I used a lot more textures on it using my TIEFs and the Frosted Sequins.   But I do like the colours (Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow) for card 2.  

Tip:  Sponge a little colour onto Tea Lace Doilies to help them stand out again Whisper White card stock.

Click here to see yesterday's Twelve Days of Christmas Cards post.

Happy Stampin'!


Comments

  1. OOO! I agree. I like the first one the best...but they're both so pretty. And so are you. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10: That's shiny ;)

Thanks Grandma!

CAS Christmas