Tuesday 21 April 2015

Retiring in 2015

Well, the time has come again to say goodbye to some of our favourite Stampin' Up! products!  Some of my favourite punches and stamp sets are going.  And, of course, the 2013-2015 In Colours are leaving too....sigh.

Retiring Products

There is a silver lining to this.  Many of these products are now available at discount prices.  But, be warned.....they do not last long....and once they are gone.  They're gone!  So order early at http://lauragardiner.stampinup.net or by sending me an email with your requests.

Check out a full list of 2015 retiring products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...