Monday 20 April 2015

Simple Thanks (SSSC265)



Spring has sprung so I decided to use "springy" colours for this simple card.  I'm in need of a whole bunch of thank you cards and I wanted to create something that I could reproduce many times without a lot of effort.

I started with a sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and some left overs from other projects to come up with this card.



Here's my version:

I started with a Crisp Cantaloupe card base and layered Sahara Sand with "Best Day Ever" DSP...which was a Sale-a-bration freebie but is STILL AVAILABLE until April 30th if you order the new Butterfly Thinlets on sale.  Finally, I added a strip of Coastal Cabana.

The stamps I used are from the "Work of Art", "Papillon Potpourri" and "Layers of Gratitude" (a Paper Pumpkin set) stamp sets.

Stay tuned for the Retired Lists...coming out tomorrow.  

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...