Thursday 19 November 2015

Twelve Days of Christmas Cards: Day Three

Tonight's post is actually not Christmas cards, but a Christmas gift (or anytime gift) idea.

I really like to give handmade cards as a gift.  I have lots of people in my life, as I'm sure you do too,  that enjoy giving handmade cards but don't make them themselves.  So, I like to provide them cards as gifts.

But actually MAKING a bunch of cards to give as a gift is sometimes a challenge for me.

Life is busy....work, kids, housework, church commitments, Stampin' Up! commitments.....

....procrastinating!

So THIS year I decided to try out some of Stampin' Up!'s kits for Christmas gifts.

I. AM. BRILLIANT!

Well, okay.....Stampin' Up! is brilliant!

I chose the "Cottage Greetings Card Kits"  to give as a gift to each of my children's teachers:






There are enough supplies in the kit for 15 cards.

FIFTEEN!!!

I normally can only get around to making 6 or so!

I made all 15 in one kit in less than an hour tonight, in front of the television!!

AND....it cost $19.95!  When you include tax and shipping, that's what I would spend on them if I was buying a gift!!!!

Awesome!!!

So instead of scrambling teacher-gifts together this year.  I'll be done before the end of November!

AWESOME!!!!!

Right now, I'm offering 15% off this kit, stamp set, and one ink pad when you place your order with me (online orders do not qualify) by December 1st.

Here's what you'll get for $40 plus tax and shipping (one kit, one stamp set, one ink pad)

One kit alone is $16.95 plus tax and shipping:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...