Saturday 2 January 2016

Welcome Words

Happy New Year!  I hope that all of you reading this have had a wonderful holiday season and that 2016 holds many blessings for you!

With a new year come new beginnings.  In the Stampin' Up! world that means a new Occasions Catalogue launching on January 5th.   I had the good fortune of being able to participate in Stampin' Up!'s "OnStage Local" event in November and got a look at this catalogue early.  One of the first sets to catch my eye was the "Welcome Words" set.

Here's why....I have a friend who is a travel consultant and she has been looking for a "Welcome Home" or "Welcome Back" stamp for a number of years now.   Every time a new catalogue comes out we scour it for one....and this time it was there!  Yay!

I ordered it in the demonstrator "pre-order"....another great perk of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.....and had fun playing around with it last night.

Here's the one I like the best:



I also used another new stamp set, "Timeless Textures".....SO great!

Check out my Stampin' Up! website, http://lauragardiner.stampinup.net, on January 5th to see the new catalogue and SALE-A-BRATION catalogue.

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...